- MS, Ph.D., MS+Ph.D. integrated program
- Eligibility: anyone with a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, physics, materials science, life science engineering, medicine could apply for this program.
Benefits and Academic Support
- World-class research environment: state of the art research building with unhindered access to the research facilities
- Nano BME (Biomedical Engineering) program provided by the world-leading scholars from MIT, Harvard University, USCF, Texas A&M University, Caltech and University of Michigan etc.
- All students are eligible to receive full scholarship and education support aid.