- Y-IBS과학원 >
- Internship Program
Yonsei-IBS Institute Summer Internship Program
- This program is designed for highly qualified and motivated students who are interested in nanoscience and nanomedicine research. The Summer Internship Program offers selected students the opportunity to participate in research projects or work as an intern in our research center(The Center for Nanomedicine) at Yonsei University.
- Eligibility: Junior and Senior Undergraduate Students
- Program Period: July 20 ~ August 5, 2016
- Number of Participants: approx. 10 students
- Summary of Project:
- Understanding of Nanomedicine for Better Imaging and Therapeutics
- 2-Dimensional Nanomaterials for Next Generation Energy Applications
- Research internship opportunity at Yonsei University
- Receive certificate of completion
How to Apply
To apply for the Summer Internship Program, students are required to: Submit the completed internship application and official transcript on-line(email@example.com) by May 13, 2016
Security pledge agreement and agreement to the collection of personal information
- Additional documents, such as an agreement to the collection of personal information, may be required. Agreements ensuring the security of research projects are required for all researchers.